YMGI Solar DC Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Heap Pump
YMGI Symphony Solar DC Air Conditioner 86 Series
FROM 9000 BTU TO 24000 BTU
The all DC (86) Series is designed for use where AC electrical power is not available, and solar energy is the only available power source. Solar power is used to run the system, and excess generated power charges batteries that are used during overcast weather, or at night. YMGI’s (86) Series Solar HP compressor is powered by DC current. The (86) Solar heat pump uses DC power generated by the solar panels or stored in the batteries as needed. By using solar DC power instead of converting municipal AC power, YMGI’s (86) Series Solar HP can reduce daytime energy costs for air conditioning or heating by up to 100%. On bright days, YMGI’s (86) Series Solar HP can get 100% of its power from three ≥ 300W solar panels. Up to six panels can be connected to the system increasing efficiency, and allowing it to run on 100% solar power even when weather conditions are partly cloudy or overcast. No power is exported by the system, so no special meter or net metering agreement is required. The (86) system can be installed for hybrid operation by using an AC to DC Converter and municipal power. These installations have solar power providing the energy needed during daylight hours, supplemented by AC power at night or on overcast days.
- Designed for use where AC electrical power is not available.
- Excess generated power charges batteries that are used during overcast weather, or at night
- Reduce daytime energy costs for air conditioning or heating by up to 100%.
- Between 4-8 panels can be connected to the system increasing efficiency
- Expected to Work 8 hours at Night by with help from 12VDC Battery, after battery is fully charged during Daytime Operation
- Refrigerant Pre-charged and ready for connection
- Solar panel installations eligible for Federal tax credit and/or State and/or utility company’s rebate/incentive programs
- Quiet and efficient heating & cooling
- LED display shows set temperature & operating modes
- Motorized louver system quietly distributes air evenly
- “U-TOUCH” Remote Control
- DC Inverter technology
- Compact outdoor unit with side discharge
- Outdoor unit ships pre-charged with Refrigerant.
- High quality compressors
- Built to meet ETL/UL/CSA/AHRI standards
- Easy installation and maintenance
Connection Pipes (included at 15 ft)
Outer Diameter Liquid Pipe inches 1/4
Outer Diameter Gas Pipe inches 1/2
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor condenser
- Installation Lineset at 15 Ft
- User Manual and installation Guide
Solar panels --Require 305W Solar panel to Charge Battery need between 4-8 Solar panels
AC DC Converter AC 115-220Vac to 24 or 48Vdc
(Required if you need to connect the system to City power to Charge /Made up if Solar panel unable to generate enought power for the system or the batteries)
Solar Charge Controller