YMGI 24000 Btu Ductless Mini Split DC Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump
YMGI 24000 BTU
DUCTLESS MINI SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER
WITH HEAT PUMP
UPC - 627144100290
208-230V 1HP 60Hz
- 24000 Btu 2 Ton, 16 SEER efficiency, 208-230 Volt, 15ft Installation Kit (line set and wire) Included; Factory warranty: 2 year parts, 7 years compressor.
- AHRI certified; Auto Drying & Cleaning; Low Voltage Start; Stable Operation at Low Voltage Frequency; Pre-Heating Prior to Heating Start
- DC Inverter: Electronically regulates the voltage, current, higher efficiency and frequency of a motor & compressor.
- Wide Angle Air Distribution; Dry Anti-Mold Coil; Self-Diagnosis System; Overcorrect & Thermal Protection.
- Variable Speed Compressor DC inverter technology
- 15 SEER efficiency
- AHRI certified
- Whisper-quiet operation, Low voltage start
- Stable Operation at Low Frequency
- Random pitch cross flow fan wheel
- Dry anti-mould coil
- LCD display, Turbo mode, 3 fan speeds
- Quick access, washable air filter
- Auto level swing, Wide angle air distribution, Auto Restart
- 24-hour programmable timer, Sleep mode, Independent Dehumidify
- Enhanced copper/coil, Corrosion resistant cabinet, Thoroughly tested ensure longer Performance
- Ductless Mini Split (R410A pre-charged, W/Heat Pump)
- Installation kit (15 ft copper line set with nuts, control cable and misc.).
- Installation and Operation Manuals
- Manufacturer warranty Certificate
Please refer mode in picture:
All YMGI products come with standard 7 years limited warranty for compressor and 2 year limited warranty of parts for indoor units and installation kit. If you have any questions related to the operation of your equipment you are always welcome to contact us by email or phone and we will there to assist. Our contact information will be available in the warranty certificate.
Notice and Installation
YMGI does not provide installation for equipment. Customer will need to hire a licensed HVAC technician and install the equipment in a professional manner.
Please be noted returned warranty certificate will be deemed as valid only if it is signed, dated and noted with details of technician which responsible for the installation.